Tuesday, October 13, 2009

MacBook saga, pt 3




If you read yesterdays post, you'll know it has now been three weeks since the original genius bar appointment where I took my MacBook in for repairs. (yes, the trackpad does have issues, we'll fix it)
Well, I just now get my macbook back. Apparently they were not supremely nice to my wife when she picked it up, especially to the point that they told her nothing of what was repaired.

I get back from work, take it out of the case, inspect it, and what do I find, but

There are four screws (that I can see) missing. ABSENT.

in addition, the screw that holds the hard drive down has been stripped, looking almost useless.

Am i within my rights to ask for (demand) a replacement laptop yet? this is ridiculous. Yes, I have a backup of the data. Two actually. Yes, I have an iPhone and an iMac at home. But Neither of those are my primary machine.

I'm fed up with this. I want my machine back.
-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: