Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spring Break Snow Storm

It was in the 70's last weekend and now we are having a blizzard.  Gotta love Colorado!  You never know what to expect.  I went to the grocery store this morning to get a few things since I knew it was going to snow and it was crazy there.  There were no parking spots.  I had to follow someone like you have to do at the mall before Christmas.  There were also no shopping carts left.  That's how many people were there.  I've never seen so many people in a grocery store at one time.  I was lucky enough to get a basket to put my groceries in.  After I got the things I needed, I got in line at the self-checkout area.  Another shopper decided to create her own line at the other end of the self-checkout area and then got really mad at me when I "cut" in front of her to go check out.  Good times!  We spent most of the rest of the day hunkered down at home and avoiding driving at all costs.  We did go outside to shovel and play with Maggie a couple times.  Maggie likes to catch the snow when we shovel.

No comments: